05 May 2009

Things I Did Today




  • i washed the dishes in the morning.
  • i made coffee
  • went back to bed.
  • woke up and ate lunch.
  • started Plurking...
  • posted some photos and quotes on Tumblr.
  • posted some updates on Twitter.
  • went to the bathroom. took a shower.
  • started chatting on Yahoo Chat
  • felt boredom so i watched a film, The Devil Wears Prada.
  • started texting my hunnypie, it happened i ran out of load on my Smart phone. 
  • So i went outside and got loaded.
  • Plurking again
  • made coffee
  • took photos everywhere
  • edited my CSS for Tumblr... i just want a sidebar.
  • ate dinner
  • received a call from my hunnypie. been talking over the fone for 30 mins.
  • updated Blogger.
  • a lot more to do later....
Fonzi Christ Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment