01 March 2009

Bb. Pilipinas 2009: parade of beauties @ Araneta Center


"The annual Binibining Pilipinas Beauty Pageant is a continuing project of Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Incorporated (BPCI), a non-stock, non-profit organization founded by its chair, Stella Márquez de Araneta. The pageant was envisioned as a prestigious fund-raising activity for projects that would benefit orphans, indigent families and other less fortunate members of Philippine society."

I was heading to the South today to see my beloved Will after a week of being apart. Then i reckon stopping by my friend's boarding house in Cubao. I didn't know that today is the parade of the candidates to the Bb. Pilipinas 2009. I was only surprised to see these mascots and guys in costumes parading the main street along the Gateway Mall from the Araneta Center. I was like thinking "what the hell are these people up to this hot afternoon?" Then I saw these lovely girls in pink bikinis riding their respective floats striking a pose and waving the crowd like beauty queens. Then i realize, these ladies are the candidates for the prestigious Bb. Pilipinas 2009.
I have not brought my camera, too bad. But i guess these photos taken from my phone will do:

horrible head dress haha


she smiles

credits
Fonzi Christ Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment