02 September 2009

Change for the Better


I’ve always thought that I could trust one specific individual…
hell, a group of individuals…
Today, I discovered that I am completely wrong.
Elimination is the only possible scenario.
Basically- expect a shit ton of changes around here.
Some of them are hard, most of them are harder than that.
I think that's life.

So, I’m hanging on, and doing all I can to push through.
I can look back on 1,000,000 instances in which I believed that nothing worse could happen.
This too shall pass- I have brilliant ideas, a great personality, and I will move on.
Soon, I’ll look back and this will be a non issue.

This is growing up.
Fonzi Christ Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

1 comment:

  1. sheesh..."this is growing up." exactly what i'm going through!

    ReplyDelete