21 September 2008

Things that Make me Happy


1. A glorious sunset; seeing the world in orange and black.
2. A brother having a baby soon.
3. Courageously leaving a job i had outgrown for sometime.
4. friends that are glad to see me again after quite a while of disappearing.
5. Unlimited services offered by my mobile phone service network.
6. My fave music icons donating funds for the poor, unprivileged, or disastered.
7. Eating my meals on time.
8. Watching my fave fave tv commedians getting crazy on screen.
9. Filipinos gaining fame because of hardwork, excellence, good deeds and talents.
10. having successfully posted this blog entry...

Fonzi Christ Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment